Content: handling tools, planning & building INFILL timber post walls, HYBRID constructions (CUT, OrganiCUT, GREB), executing different infill post and beam construction methods, getting to know PREFAB straw-bale elements and advantages and disadvantages of the different techniques.
- handle tools and machines for straw bale construction and construct a post wall
- perform different infill techniques, adjust the bales and apply different compression and fixing techniques
- perform infill techniques for prefabrication of straw bale modules and adjust them
- explain examples of infill and prefabrication techniques and their advantages and disadvantages
- assess and avoid hazards on construction sites
STEP CERTIFIED: online course + 5 days zoom workshop + 1 zoom webinar, single price: € 480,- / € 360,- for students and unemployed persons
5 days practical workshop (extra charge):
1 person: € 450 (incl. board and lodging).
students and unemployed: € 375,-
Single price: € 70,-/€ 55,- per day (min. 3 consecutive days) + € 25,-/day for meals/accommodation
Your advantage as a couple: the second person pays the reduced price!
10% discount with asbn membership
Click here to register for STEP-Training