Content: handling tools, planning & building INFILL timber post walls, HYBRID constructions (CUT, OrganiCUT, GREB), executing different infill post and beam construction methods, getting to know PREFAB straw-bale elements and advantages and disadvantages of the different techniques.
- handle tools and machines for straw bale construction and construct a post wall
- perform different infill techniques, adjust the bales and apply different compression and fixing techniques
- perform infill techniques for prefabrication of straw bale modules and adjust them
- explain examples of infill and prefabrication techniques and their advantages and disadvantages
- assess and avoid hazards on construction sites
Single Price: 5 days Theory and Practice in Trainingscentre or as ZOOM Workshop + ONLINE Larning Platform: € 480,- / € 360,- for students and unemployed persons
5 days practical workshop for STEPpers:
1 person: € 50 / € 30 for students and unemployed
+ € 25,-/day for meals/accommodation
Your advantage as a couple: the second person pays the reduced price!
10% discount with asbn membership
Click here to register for STEP-Training