Content: History and modern straw bale construction, adaptation & handling: quality, orientation, measuring, processing, dividing, tying, cutting and incising bales; density, moisture, tools for straw bale construction and storage of bales.
- check the quality of construction straw bales
- process the bales in the correct orientation
- measure the bales (dimension, moisture, weight)
- adjust and square the bales
- divide and rebind the bales
- cut and trim the bales
- determine the bulk density and moisture content of the bales
- handle the tools and machines used in straw bale construction
- store the bales in a dry and well ventilated place.
STEP CERTIFIED: online course + 3 days Zoom workshop + 1 Zoom webinar, single price: € 290 / € 220 for students and unemployed people
Your advantage as a couple: the second person pays the reduced price!
10% discount with asbn membership
Click here to register for the STEP-Training