Content: Basics of solar architecture, standards for new construction and renovation, building materials, cost estimation, details, sketching a design and construction plan, avoiding and rectifying errors and damage in straw bale construction.
- understand the principles of solar architecture
- apply national energy standards in practice
- assess and select appropriate building materials
- estimate the costs of a straw bale house
- understand a plan with technical details
- sketch a design with correct dimensions
- sketch a construction plan
- execute details according to the sketches
- Understand and correct the most common mistakes and damages in straw bale construction.
Single Price: 6 days Theory and Practice in Trainingscentre + ONLINE Learning Platform: € 480 / € 360 for students and unemployed people
Your advantage as couple/friends: the second person pays the reduced price!
10% discount with asbn membership
Click here to register for the STEP-Training