Content: Review of existing buildings and checklist, overview of wrapping and insulation methods (straw bales in CUT hybrid construction, tied to the wall or stretched; straw layers fixed with battens, boards, pallets, panels; prefabricated modules), surfaces, interior insulation and building physics.
- handle tools and machines for wrapping and plan a wall
- assess and avoid hazards on the construction site
- check the condition of the existing construction and its suitability for wrapping
- apply the different wrapping and insulation methods and explain the advantages and disadvantages
- format and fix the bales and form a flat wall by plugging the gaps
- carry out basic skills for making timber structures and foundations
Single Price: 5 days Theory and Practice in Trainingscentre or as ZOOM Workshop + ONLINE Larning Platform: € 480 / € 360 for students and unemployed persons
5 days practical workshop for STEPpers:
€ 50/€ 30 for students and unemployed + € 25/day for meals/accommodation
Your advantage as a couple: the second person pays the reduced price!
10% discount with asbn membership
Click here to register for STEP-Training