Content: Load-bearing construction methods (big and small bale techniques), construction of base and top plates and window boxes, suitable roofs, connection to roofs and ceilings, static behaviour, innovative examples of load-bearing constructions.
- handle tools and machines for load-bearing straw bale construction and plan a load-bearing wall with small or big bales
- assess and avoid the hazards on building sites
- apply the different load-bearing construction methods for small and big bales and details and resize, compress and fix the bales
- explain different types of load-bearing techniques and their advantages and disadvantages [Level 4].
- Inspect and select good quality straw bales.
STEP CERTIFIED: online course + 4 days Zoom workshop + Zoom webinars, single price: € 384 / € 290 for students and unemployed persons
4 days practical workshop (extra charge):
1 person: € 360 (incl. board and lodging)
Students and unemployed: € 270.
Single price: € 70/€ 55 per day (min. 3 consecutive days) + € 25/day for meals/accommodation
Your advantage as couple/friends: the second person pays the reduced price!
10% discount with asbn membership
Click here to register for STEP-Training