Content: tools and machines for rendering and cladding, prepare the plaster base, plaster/render mixture (clay, lime), wall and supporting constructions for cladding, cladding systems, airtight, wind and rain proof details, calculating rendering and cladding quantities.
- handle tools and machines used for plastering and cladding systems
- prepare the substrate (plaster base)
- prepare the plaster mixture for coarse and fine plasters
- carry out various plaster systems and decorations
- prepare the wall and install the supporting structures for the cladding (e.g. wooden façade)
- prepare and install the façade cladding
- carry out airtight, windproof and rainproof details
- calculate the plastering and cladding quantities
STEP CERTIFIED: online course + 6 days theory/practice workshop + zoom webinars, single price: € 740 / € 555 for students and unemployed persons
5 days practical workshop (extra charge):
1 person: € 450 (incl. food and lodging)
Students and unemployed: € 375.
Single price: € 70/€ 55 per day (min. 3 consecutive days) + € 25/day for meals/accommodation
Your advantage as couple/friends: the second person pays the reduced price!
10% discount with asbn membership
Click here to register for STEP-Training